Drawing on our expertise of trade intermediaries, we also work within the legal areas relating to:
- Sales representatives (voyageurs représentants placiers), whether they have a general or specific status,
- Other commercial employees (commercial representatives, technical sales representatives…).
In this regard, FOUSSAT AVOCATS offers the following services:
- Advice on the differences between sales representative status and statuses of independent trade intermediaires (commercial agents, business providers/brokers, door-to-door salespersons, etc.),
- Advice on of the most appropriate status, the legal implications of different statuses,
- Advice on sales representative contracts (exclusive sales representative contracts, freelance sales representative contracts),
- Audit of your salaried commercial staff contracts,
- Preparing drafts, letters and other legal documentation concerning these employment contracts,
- Assistance in litigation relating to these employment contracts (employment tribunal, social security tribunal, appellate courts).