With its legal status, commercial agency contract, whether oral or written, is an essential aspect of relationships between the principal and his commercial agent.
FOUSSAT AVOCATS therefore advises and assists its clients throughout the performance of their commercial agency contracts.
- Drawing up commercial agency and sub-agency contracts,
- Advising on these contracts (clauses relating to commissions, post-contractual non-competition clauses, resale rights, applicable law, etc.),
- Competition between contracts
- Evaluating these contracts,
- Handling the termination of a commercial agency contract (serious misconduct of the commercial agent, exceptional circumstances, aggravating circumstances, etc.)
With offices not only in France and Belgium, but also in other European countries – thanks to our network of foreign partners – we assist our clients on every aspect of their international commercial agency contracts, with regard to:
- Applicable law
- Specific jurisdictional requirements
- Financial assessment of legal claims and analysis of the claim’s foundation.