With significant expertise in the area of commercial agency law, we advise and assist our clients on their commercial agency contracts, combining legal expertise with pragmatism.
As such, FOUSSAT AVOCATS offers the following services in relation with French commercial agency law:
- Advising you on commercial agent status (including maritime or concerning real estate) and its particularities,
- Advising you on similar statuses and other trade intermediaries (mutual-interest mandate business providers/brokers, sales representatives/trade representatives…),
- Advising you on the (re)characterisation of contracts (characterisation of commercial agency contracts, recharacterisation into employment contracts…),
- Drawing up commercial agency contracts and sub-agency contracts, advice regarding these contracts,
- Advising you on the termination of commercial agency contracts,
- Negotiating compensation for the termination of contracts/indemnity for commercial agents,
- Defending you before the courts,
- Advising and assisting you on the assignment of commercial agency contracts and finding prospective partners.
In addition, in order to facilitate the management of their cases, FOUSSAT AVOCATS advises and assists its clients across Europe and represents them in foreign jurisdictions.
To achieve this we:
- Maintain offices in Paris and Brussels,
- Are a member of the DIRECTIVE network, a European network of law firms specialising in commercial agency law,
Have our own network of foreign partners.A question ? Contact us !Our blog on the Commercial Agent