As a law firm specialised in Direct Selling, we have seen over the course of our practice that the commercial development of companies demands varied and evolving needs with respect to legal support in sales law: methods for marketing products and services have indeed changed significantly in recent years.
Moreover, as a law firm that has long provided advisory on different types of sales and the status of sales staff, whether they are full-time employees or self-employed, we can therefore assist you in the long term with respect to:
- advisory on Direct Selling and consumer law,
- advisory in choosing seller status, whether you wish to employ independent sales staff (independant home sellers, etc.) or salaried sales representatives (VRP, etc.),
- establishing and developing your contracts with sales staff,
- advisory with respect to online sales of your products,
- establishing and developing your commercial documents,
- protecting you from the criminal risks associated with your activities.
FOUSSAT Avocats advises both French and foreign companies wishing to sell their products in France.A question ? Contact us !