As a law firm specialized in Independent Door-to-Door Vendors and other trade intermediaries (Commercial agents, Business providers, sales representatives, etc.), FOUSSAT AVOCATS advises and assists you both in choosing the status of your salespeople that best suits your needs and in establishing the corresponding contracts.
In terms of Independent Door-to-Door Vendors, our law firm advises you whether they involve:
- contracts for Vendors acting as Representatives,
- contracts for Vendors acting as Buyer-Resellers,
- contracts for Vendors acting as Brokers,
With regard to the legal status of Independent Door-to-Door Vendors (IDV), our law firm advises you:
- when drafting the contracts for your direct sales force and any suitable amendments,
- in analyzing the rights and obligations of your IDV on the basis of their contracts,
- about the best practices with which your IDV should comply, in particular with regard to consumer law,
- in the event of a request to reclassify an IDV contract as an employment contract,
- in establishing IDV lines, the roles of sponsors and sponsorees, etc.
In addition, as part of our comprehensive service, we also advise you about all the issues involving Direct Selling:
- door-to-door sales, network / multi-level marketing,
- pre-contractual information for consumers,
- off-premises contracts,
- withdrawal periods,
- payment of the price of the products,
- Information Technology and Civil Liberties regulations (French Data Protection Authority (CNIL), GDPR).