In today’s world, online sales are part and parcel of the development and acquisition of new markets.
Our firm can assist you in setting-up your online activities or assessing and developing your current e-commerce solutions.
We offer our diverse experience (business law, intermediary trade law, direct sales law, employment law, criminal law) for your online development.
We therefore provide the following services:
- Drawing-up general conditions of website use,
- Advice on reporting requirements, mandatory disclosures,
- Advice on e-mail marketing,
- Advice on the right to rescind a contract and the right to return goods,
- Advice on data protection, confidentiality policies, cookies, declarations to the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL), privacy by design,
- Compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation, keeping up to date with data protection